Your smile is uniquely yours, perhaps with a few quirks or imperfections, which can add character. Sometimes, however, age, accidents, or lifestyle habits can dim your happy smile. Discoloration, misalignment, breakage, wear and tear, or chips can affect the appearance of your teeth and make you look older. If that has happened to you, a smile makeover may be just what you need.
Just as a style, makeup, or hair makeover can leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed and offer a boost to your self-confidence, a smile makeover can have a profound impact on your attitude and appearance, with long-lasting results.
Cosmetic and restorative dental treatments have evolved over many years, offering a host of options, from subtle enhancements to a complete redesign. At Gentle Dental Putney, serving Putney, Fulham, and surrounding London communities, our professional team and experienced doctors provide the latest technologies and procedures to help our patients achieve their happiest and healthiest smiles.
A smile makeover may involve one to several cosmetic treatments and can resolve a number of smile issues, such as:
Whatever the cause or severity of tooth loss, it can impact your desire to smile, laugh, or speak. Your smile can be restored with the following options:
- Dental implants - providing the highest stability, dental implants replace the root of the tooth and are topped with a natural-looking porcelain crown. Because the implant fuses to the jawbone, it creates a stronger foundation for remaining teeth and prevents bone loss
- Full or partial dentures - if you have lost a full arch of teeth or several teeth in a row, dentures can fill out your facial features to overcome a sunken look while also providing renewed comfort when eating or speaking
- Dental bridges - as the name infers, a bridge spans the gap created from missing teeth and is anchored to remaining teeth on either side by a crown
- Professional grade teeth whitening trays - available for discreet bleaching in the comfort of your home. Comfortable, safe, and effective, our at-home kits deliver real results, unlike over-the-counter products which can be abrasive or ineffective
Chipped, broken, discoloured, or damaged teeth
- Dental crowns - our porcelain crowns can protect a tooth that has been damaged or can cover an unsightly tooth. Crowns are also used to secure a dental bridge and to top dental implants
Crooked, misaligned teeth or bite issues
- Invisalign - invisible, removable, and gentle realignment of teeth with a series of comfortable, clear trays that are virtually undetectable
- Inman Aligner - a removable aligner that can straighten front teeth, typically in just 6 to 18 weeks
Combination of imperfections
- Veneers - highly-versatile, long-lasting veneers are thin strips of porcelain that can be bonded to the front teeth and fix the appearance of many issues including:
- Discoloration and staining
- Chips and cracks
- Unusual size or shape of teeth
- Moderate misalignment
To find out how you can benefit from a smile makeover, contact our friendly team at 0208 780 2226. Gentle Dental Putney is located near Upper Richmond Road at 30A Putney Hill, Putney, London.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page