" I have no hesitation in recommending Gental Dental Putney. Thank you Dr. Potgieter for your integrity and first class dentistry! This is a happy Dental Surgery and all the staff are very caring and friendly."
- Jan Lear
Misaligned and crooked teeth are often a sort of self-consciousness and embarrassment for patients. When their smile isn't perfect, they may find that they smile less and hide their smile from others. While traditional orthodontics used to be the only way to address imperfect smiles, the team at Gentle Dental Putney can now provide state-of-the-art treatments such as Invisalign and Inman Aligners for those looking to renovate their smile and produce a more beautiful, attractive result.
Invisalign is an amazing way for patients to realign their teeth into their proper locations. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays that are made from digital, computerized impressions at Gentle Dental Putney. These trays are made to fit over the patient's teeth in order to slowly move them into more desirable positions. The trays are worn for two weeks at a time, in which a new tray is worn to continue to progression of movement. The aligner trays are worn at all times except when the patient is eating, drinking, or caring for their teeth by brushing and flossing. Unlike traditional metal braces, they do not use brackets and wires and are almost undetectable by others.
A patient to whom the invisalign procedure was carried out by Dr. Ilze Van Der Merwe
Some patients suffer from teeth that are protruding out of alignment or are overcrowding their smile. Inman Aligners are similar to retainers that help reposition teeth into a more appropriate location to help straighten and realign a patient's smile. They are adjusted to straighten teeth into a straight, vertical position, keeping a patient's smile straight and smooth across the front. They are removable, allowing patients the ability to brush, floss, and care for their teeth as they regularly would. Treatment time with Inman Aligners can take anywhere from six to 16 weeks.
Depending on your personal situation, the dentists at Gentle Dental Putney can make a solid recommendation as to what is best for you. Every individual situation is different, so it is important to have a thorough and complete consultation and examination to determine which solution may help alleviate your dental concerns. Call Gentle Dental Putney today to schedule your free consultation appointment with the dentists and staff to find out how our cosmetic procedures can help restore and rejuvenate your smile!
- Orthodontic Treatments in Putney - Patients in Putney have options for straighter teeth with orthodontic treatments
- Adult Orthodontics London - Who in London is an appropriate candidate for clear adult orthodontics?
- Teeth Alignment SW London - Why SW London area patients should consider improving teeth alignment
- Invisalign SW London - SW London area Dentist describes how Invisalign works
- Rejuvenating Smiles with Invisalign in London - Rejuvenating smiles with Invisalign in London
- Benefits of Inman Aligners in Putney - Dentist in Putney describes the benefits of Inman Aligners
- Advantages of Invisalign over Braces Putney - A Putney dentist discusses the advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces
- Straighten Teeth with Inman Aligners Putney - Straighten teeth with Inman Aligners from your Putney dentist
- Invisalign Dentist in Putney - Your dentist and Invisalign what they can do for your smile in Putney
- Invisalign Dentistry Putney - Benefits of Invisalign dentistry over traditional Putney Hills braces
Provide our receptionist your email address to receive an activation email and schedule your next appointment online
07594 371 646
8.00 am to 6.00 pm
8.00 am to 8.00 pm
8.00 am to 8.00 pm
8.00 am – 6.00 pm
8.00 am – 6.00 pm
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Free initial consultation
Monday to Thursday
9.00am - 5.00pm